Strengthening and hair growth. Folk remedies for beauty hair. Masks for beautiful hair
Heat, dust and sea water are often the reason that the hair lost its Shine and beauty of fall and split ends. To help return your hair to pristine beauty is simple: provide them with proper care using the most simple techniques.
Damaged hair after each shampooing need a nutritious compresses, rubbing of special emulsions. All these procedures are unable to restore your lost hair, but they are able to stop hair loss. And to cope with the problem of hair loss will help domestic, folk remedies to strengthen and hair growth.
A folk remedy against hair loss and to strengthen them
In folk medicine there are many recipes for stopping hair loss. Most often in such cases it is recommended to use tinctures for rubbing into the scalp. However, the treatment will be effective only in the case if you hold it for a long period of time (e.g., 2 times per week for the whole month).
Now we will give simple recipes of homemade, natural home remedies for strengthening and hair growth home remedies to strengthen and improve hair growth. A similar tool, you can easily prepare themselves, as all the ingredients for them can be purchased at your local pharmacy or store. Means to strengthen and improve hair growth. Means to strengthen and improve the growth of hair can be prepared at home from various medicinal plants.
- 1 tablespoon of the mixture, plantain, chamomile, sage, nettle and oregano (in equal proportions), pour 1 Cup boiling water, to insist 1 hour in a thermos, strain and mix with pulp of black bread to obtain slurry. The warm mixture is rubbed into the scalp. The head is covered with plastic cap, and the top — with a towel for 1-2 hours. After the hair is washed with warm water and air dried at room temperature.
- 1 Cup of a mixture of oak bark and peel onions (in equal proportions), pour 1 liter of boiling water and stand over a slow fire, without boiling, for 1 hour. After straining the broth rubbed into the scalp. You can make a compress for 1 hour, followed by rinsing with water.
- 5 tablespoons of mixture of burdock root, calendula flowers (marigold) and hop cones (in the ratio 4:4:3), pour 1 liter of water and cook the broth for 30 minutes in a water bath. Decoction rubbed into the scalp 2 times per week.
- 6 tablespoons mixture of rhizome, root and leaves of burdock, hop cones (in the ratio 1:1:4), pour 1 liter of boiling water, cook the broth and RUB into the scalp 2 times per week.
- 4 tablespoons of the mixture (in equal amounts), willow bark and burdock root pour 1 liter of water to prepare a decoction and RUB into the scalp every day.
- 7 tablespoons of the mixture of Heather, nettle, burdock root, hop cones (in the ratio 2:2:2:1) pour 1 liter of water to prepare a decoction. RUB into the scalp 3 times a week.
- 6 tablespoons of a mixture of nettle leaves and mother-and-stepmother (in equal proportions), pour 1 liter of water to prepare a decoction. RUB into the scalp 3 times a week.
- 1 tablespoon chopped ivy leaves pour 1/2 liters of boiling water, let stand 30 minutes in a water bath. After cooling, strain the broth. Wet the scalp at night daily for 1 month.
- 20 g of crushed roots of burdock pour 1/2 liter of boiling water. Cooled and strained broth to RUB into the scalp. Then rinse with plain water. Rubbing spend in a day for 2 months.
- 1 tablespoon of birch leaves, pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Prepare the infusion. RUB in after shampooing.
- Carefully grind separately, 100 g of leaves of nasturtium, 100 g of nettle leaves and 10 g of roots lapchatki. A mixture of ground herbs pour 1/2 liter of vodka, insist 15 days in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator with repeated movements every day. Strained tincture rubbed into the scalp after washing.
- 100 g of the roots of hellebore to boil in 1/2 liter of vinegar until until half of the volume. After cooling, strain the broth. The resulting lotion rubbed into the scalp morning and evening for 1 month.
Hair care is soft, shiny, manageable, full of nutrients — as if they were at the resort and ready for any weather tests.
Folk remedies for the growth, strengthening and treatment of hair
- A poultice of peach oil for dry hair. 20 g of peach oil preheat to a temperature of 50°C. Moisten in it a gauze pad and apply on the head. Tie the head with a polyethylene headscarf or wear a shower cap. Keep the compress for about an hour, then rinse thoroughly.
- Shampoo with carrot juice for dry hair. Mix 1 egg yolk, 20 g of vegetable oil and lemon juice. Add 3 tablespoons of carrot juice. Shake and pour a drop of neutral shampoo. Wash this part of the head, as usual, and then rinse with warm water.
- Universal decoction of nettles. A great way to maintain hair health. 50 g of crushed nettle leaves and burdock root mix in equal proportions and boil in 400 ml of boiling water. The broth boil for 15-20 minutes, cool, strain and add water to rinse.
- Cherry lotion for oily hair. Great therapy, however, is suitable only to owners of dark hair (cherry stain). Fresh or frozen cherries (400 — 450 g) and scroll to the juicer. Juice massage into the scalp an hour before hair wash.
- Mask-wrap for hair. 1 teaspoon castor oil and mix aloe Vera juice with a tablespoon of honey until smooth. Massage into hair, then cover with plastic cap and wrap a towel on top (this will retain heat and the action of the mask will increase). After 15 minutes, rinse with shampoo. Course — 1 month, every 10 days.
- Mask of potatoes to strengthen the hair. Mix the juice of 1 potato with 2 tablespoons of aloe juice and 20 g of honey. The resulting mixture in a circular motion, RUB into the scalp, and 2 hours cover with a towel. Then wash with shampoo. Carry out the procedure 2 times a week until then, until you feel improvement.
- Infusion of herbs for dandruff. Equal parts of nettle, burdock root and chamomile flowers to brew boiling water and leave for several hours. Infusion to rinse your hair after every wash during the month. Not recommended for dyed blondes, as the infusion can change the color of the hair.
- Tincture for hair. Chamomile, and rosemary. 1 tablespoon chamomile 1 tablespoon of the rosemary, pour 3/4 Cup of vodka. Tincture put in a dark warm place in a bottle of dark glass. Daily, shake bottle. After 2 weeks tincture is ready. Then it is necessary to strain through cheesecloth, pour into a clean bottle and close the cap. 2 times a week, wipe the scalp with a soft old toothbrush, soaking it in the infusion.
- A decoction of hops for dark hair. After washing dark hair rinse decoction: one handful of hops and a handful of Thistle pour 1 liter of water, boil 20 minutes, strain, cool, and the broth is ready. Rinse hair with herbal decoctions: for oily hair — calamus, chamomile, nettle, in the same proportion, or decoction from burdock root. In dry light hair — chamomile and mallow.
- The decoction of burdock root to strengthen the hair. 10-20 g of dried crushed roots brew in a Cup of boiling water, cook 10-15 minutes on low heat. Leave for 5 minutes. Used for dandruff, itching and oily seborrhea. Rubbed into the roots of the hair or rinse their hair 2-3 times a week.
- Ointment of burdock root to strengthen the hair. A decoction of burdock roots, is evaporated at low heat to half volume. Continuing to heat up, mix in half of animals (interior) fat. The resulting mixture was tightly Packed in a container with a tight lid, cover the dough and put in a warm oven for saturation of adipose stem infusion. Ready ointment periodically rubbed into the roots of clean hair.
- Burdock oil. 1 part fresh crushed roots of burdock day insist in 3 parts sunflower or almond oil, boil for 10-15 minutes, stirring often, defend and filtered. The thus prepared oil gives a beautiful sheen to the hair, accelerates their growth, is a good food for the roots, destroys dandruff.
- Soothing onion mask. Prepared from onion peel and water in a ratio of 1:10. RUB it with a cotton swab 2-3 times a week for 30 days. A good tool for dark hair from flaking of the scalp.
- Lotion of vodka with lemon juice. The perfect prophylactic for healthy hair. Mix 50 ml of vodka with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and massage into the scalp every other day for 2-3 weeks.